Proverbs 16:3

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Samurai


From Geisha to Samurai...perfectly normal...both Jap (therefore justified)

Some people might notice I didn't blog for 9mths until the recent post 'Refracted Reflections'. Well. Sometime in between that post and the one prior I decided the blog was too boring and decided to do some interior designing/renovations. Result...definitely more personal. Part of the changes was removing the old background music and so I decided to make a new one...

My discovery took me on a journey through iTunes and I stumbled across my old OSTs from various movies. (gotta love Hans Zimmer)

I was tempted to chose "arrival to Earth" from Transformers but I thought that would be a bit excessive.

If it wasn't Transformers it could only be one other...The Last Samurai...

duhhh..can't you see the resemblance between robots and samurai!?

Anyway...

What I really intended was to link this post to 'Leavetakings', to try and give myself some peace of mind. Uninvited my mind drifted off to the word (pictured above) (which in Jap stands for Samurai) meaning..."To Serve" and it reminded me of Joshua 24:15b

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

and so...I'm completely at ease...wherever I am, whatever I do, I still serve.

/joy

oh yea...the score that lead to all this>>> Red Warrior- Hans Zimmer (posted below)


No comments: